September 2022 AREA EVENTS
Courtesy of Bob Crow & Jim Serra
EVENTS FOR SEPTEMBER/2022 ONLY
Friday September 16th, “KORK” restaurant in Hobe Sound is planning an anniversary party on Friday September 16th, 2002 and would like to have a display of classic/antique cars at their restaurant located at 11970 SE Dixie Hway in Hobe Sound starting at 5 pm. Event organizers advise that they have plenty of parking and will be offering dining discounts for all cruisers who bring an antique/special interest car. Here is the restaurants website…..Kork<https://korkhobesound.com/>. The contact person at the restaurant is Dina Fabry and her e mail is [email protected] should you have any questions
EVENTS THAT REPEAT MONTHLY
– Sunday, August 28h, 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Holy Grounds Cafe Car Show. First United Methodist Church of Port St. Lucie. 260 NW Prima Vista Blvd., Port St Lucie, FL 34983. Bring your cars at 3 PM. The theme is football season kickoff.
– Friday, September 2nd, 5:30 to 8:30 PM. Brass Monkey Cruise-in. 7781 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33467. Free admission. Hosted by Donnie, Betty and Carlos. Music by DJs Donnie & Carlos. Food discount inside the restaurant for cruisers every day (!) Info: 561-968-9559 or Carlos 772-528-4247 (1st Friday of the month)
-Saturday September 3rd, 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, McKees 37 Cars and Coffee. 7744 Jack James Drive, Stuart, FL 34997. Free admission. Tech tips and, product demonstrations by Nick Rutter. Music, tent sales, discounts and factory tours. Coffee, donuts and pastries. (repeats every 1st Saturday)
– Saturday September 10th, 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Cars and Coffee at Elliott Museum. 825 NE Ocean Blvd. Stuart, FL 34996. Free event. $3 buys unlimited coffee and danish. McKees37 is the event sponsor. (repeats on 2nd Saturdays)
– Sunday, September 18th, 8:00 AM to Noon. Palm Beach Outlets Cars and Coffee. Use I-95, exit 71 and head east to the mall entrance. Address for your GPS/Phone is: 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401. $10 to display a vehicle. Gates open at 7 AM. Spectators are free. Expect over a thousand cars… Restrooms open all morning in food court. Mall shopping opens at 11:00 am.
– Sunday September 11th and Sunday September 25th, 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Valencia Cay Car Club Cars & Coffee. 662 SE Becker Road, Port St. Lucie, FL 34984. Informal car enthusiast gathering located in the parking lot between Dunkin Donuts and Bonefish Mac Grill. Welcoming cruisers, not just the club. Point of contact is Jamie Stern, 516-849-8696. (Held on the 2nd & 4th Sundays)
– Saturday September 24th, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
South East Classics Harbourside Show, 129 Soundings Ave, Jupiter, FL 33477. $10 entry fee. Roll in at 1:00 PM. Trophies, including Participants & Spectators Choice. Open to all years, makes and models. Nice restaurants. Contact is Pete Needre – or call 772.216.9488. [email protected]
– Sunday September 25th, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Cars & Coffee at Hobe Sound Social and Coffee. 11844 SE Dixie Hwy., Suite A, Hobe Sound, FL 33455.
EVENTS THAT REPEAT WEEKLY
– Tuesday nights at the Elliott Museum 4 pm to 7 pm Car Show by Lew’s Crew. 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996. $3 to display a car (portion of proceeds donated to the museum). Spectators are free.
– Friday Nights, 4:30 PM until ?. Sonic Drive-In Car Enthusiast Drop-in. 3177 NW Federal Hwy. Jensen Beach, FL 34957. Nothing formal. Just a good time. Meets weather permitting of course. Free sundae with your purchase. Contact is Mike Gelter, 772-485-0162 (every Friday)
– Saturday Nights, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM. Informal Car Enthusiast meet-up in the park underneath the EAST Jensen Beach Causeway. Address is: NE Causeway Blvd., Jensen Beach, FL 34957. From the mainland, drive OVER the bridge/causeway. On the downside, make the first hard right turn and drive through the parking lot. Lots of shade and cool breezes coming across the water. Bring a chair and relax… Restrooms in West section of park. Weather permitting of course. Contact is Bob Crow at 772-359-4822.
A COUPLE OF “SAVE THE DATES” FOR THIS FALL
– October 1st, Hobe Sound Fall Fest sponsored by CTM Customs 1425 Bridge Rd Hobe Sound 772-203-2098
– October 8th, Cool Cars Of Our Lives hosted by the Treasure Coast Vintage Car Club at the Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens
– October 19 Car Show at the Kane Center on Salerno Rd In Stuart (details to follow)
– November 20th Fall Fest & Car Show at the Rockin H Ranch in Palm City (details to follow)