Membership forms are available here!
Treasure Coast Region AACA
Membership in the national AACA is a prerequisite to joining the Treasure Coast Region, you’ll find the AACA form below. As with national, membership in the Treasurer Coast Region is open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in the antique automobile hobby. Ownership of an antique vehicle is not required but may be necessary for some activities.
- Annual Dues are $25.00 (includes spouse/partner, if applicable) and includes a monthly copy, via e-mail, of Vintage Times our award-winning newsletter. If you wish to receive a hard copy of Vintage Times, there is an additional $40 charge to cover costs. Our dues are collected annually, usually in the fall, and are due by Jan 1st. There is no pro-rating of dues.
- Members are eligible to participate in all Region activities including meetings, tours, picnics, vehicle displays, and more. NOTE – Some events may require the use of an antique vehicle.
CLICK HERE – For a PDF copy of the TCVCC New Member application form.
CLICK HERE – For a PDF copy of the TCVCC Renewal Membership application form.
For more information about membership in TCVCC, contact: Ann Ridle.
Annual, Student and Junior Memberships in the AACA are open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in the antique automobile hobby. Ownership of an antique vehicle is not a prerequisite for membership.
- Annual Dues are $45.00 (includes spouse/partner if applicable) – dues are billed annually – no pro-rating of dues.
- Members receive bi-monthy issue of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine.
- Members receive issues of SPEEDSTER, the AACA’s monthly E-Newsletter.
- Members are eligible to join an AACA region and/or chapter.
- Members can exhibit vehicles & compete for national prizes and annual awards.
- Members receive limited free research by the AACA Library & Research Center staff.
CLICK HERE – For a PDF copy of the AACA’s current application form.